Friday 20 February 2015

Be Thankful to God

 Hello Everyone,

Today, I would like to share with you on the attitude of giving thanks to God.

 Waoh!!! Thank God, you made it to see Friday, the 20th day of February, 2015. So many slept last night, just like you and I, but could not wake up. Some woke up this morning, left their homes for work or business, but could not get to their destination. If you are reading this then you have every reason to be thankful for LIFE.

Irrespective of the situation, you are going through now, you should have every reason to be thankful to God. There is a favourite saying that goes thus " when there is life, there is hope". Look on the brighter side, stay focused on God's Word, give him thanks and you will experience a leap in your life. 

P.S: If you have not received Jesus into your life, you can do so today, tomorrow may be too late. Come to   Jesus, He will SAVE you NOW.

 Pray this prayer; Dear Lord Jesus, I acknowledge that I am a sinner, I acknowledge that you came to die for me on the Cross of Calvary and shed your precious blood to redeem me. I ask that you forgive me of my sins, wash me with your Blood. Thank you Lord for saving me. Holy Spirit, Come and dwell within me and teach me all things about my new found faith, in Jesus Name, Amen.

Congratulations, Welcome to God's Own Family. Please attend a Bible Believing Church and fellowship with the Saints of God always. If you are in Lagos, Nigeria, we will appreciate your presence to worship with us at Foursquare Gospel Church, National Headquarters, 62/66, Akinwunmi Street, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos.

Hold on to God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment